POMPA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is the Management and Rental Division of the POMPA REALTY GROUP.
What is Property Management?
Property management is the administration of residential, commercial and industrial community schemes including but not limited to apartments, detached houses, condominium units, and shopping centers.
With POMPA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT you will find the perfect solution as our track record of unsurpassed honesty and integrity as property managing agents spans to more than two decades.
We manage over 300 properties, we offer a FULL-SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION from tenant procurement to full property management control.
TENANT PROCUREMENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Assessing the Properties’ rental value and guiding the landlord to realise the maximum rental potential, which may include possible enhancements of the property.
- Advertising the property on numerous property advertising platforms such as Property24, Private Property and many more.
- Interviewing prospective tenants and obtaining an official record of their details and particulars which is used to verify the details we received and assessing their creditworthiness by various means.
- Preparing the lease agreement which complies with the requirements of the Rental Housing Act.
- Ensuring the tenant understands and accepts the agreement by way of signature and tenders any deposits required.
- Arranging a tenant interview with the Trustees of the Body Corporate if necessary.
IF FULL MANAGEMENT OF THE PROPERTY IS REQUIRED IN ADDITION IT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Providing the tenant with a monthly account and instructions of acceptable procedures and methods for the payment of the monthly rental, and providing a legally compliant receipt for monies received.
- Joint property inspection with the tenant and a recorded list of any defects and any actions necessary with a comprehensive report accompanied by pictures.
- Joint inspection with the tenant at the termination of a lease to determine any damages the tenant is liable for and if necessary the utilization of the tenants' deposit in part or full to cover such costs again with a comparative report and pictures.
- Arranging repairs and general maintenance on the property and meeting such costs from the rental proceeds where possible.
- Payment of all the administrative expenses including items such as, but not limited to, bond installments, rates and levies and more, as directed by the landlord.
- Providing the landlord with monthly rent rolls and a detailed account of all the transactions that occurred.
- The exercising of reasonable credit control for amounts owing by the tenant, and providing timeously reports to the landlord of any tenant arrears.
- The issuing of Letters of Demand for the arrear rental amount.
- The handover and monitoring of any arrear amounts of any delinquent tenants to the landlord’s attorneys for collection as arranged.
- Ensuring the compliance of the landlord’s obligations in terms of the Rental Housing Act.
- Lease end reassessment of the rental to ensure market value rentals at all times.
- Lease Renewal signing with readjusting of top-up deposits and a further inspection comparison.
The above is just a short brief of the many aspects that are involved in effective property management.
Please feel free to contact the office should you wish for one of the team members to come through and assess your property investment to maximize your return on your rental property.